SONICBLAST
Login to get more stuff in the forum. If you don't have an account, then please register, it will have very easy steps.
SONICBLAST
Login to get more stuff in the forum. If you don't have an account, then please register, it will have very easy steps.
SONICBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONICBLAST

Sonic Stuff, Sonic Games, Sonic Fun Categories and MORE!! All this if you join!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

This Site Rocks Almost Rocks Like Sonic ZONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SonicXSS
Sonic Fan
Sonic Fan
SonicXSS

This Site Rocks Almost Rocks Like Sonic ZONE Empty
PostSubject: This Site Rocks Almost Rocks Like Sonic ZONE   This Site Rocks Almost Rocks Like Sonic ZONE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:34 pm

This site rocks that it is almost like sonic ZONE i mean... look at it! it has vip downloads like sonic ZONE and you should make a main site like sonicblast.com (if this was already taken make a different domain) and then they can click on the forums to go there and you can get a chat box just like sonic ZONE and it would look completely like sonic ZONE but even better!
Back to top Go down
http://sonicblitz.forumotion.net/index.htm
xtremlysonic
Emerald Coast
xtremlysonic

This Site Rocks Almost Rocks Like Sonic ZONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Site Rocks Almost Rocks Like Sonic ZONE   This Site Rocks Almost Rocks Like Sonic ZONE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 pm

no that would look to coopy and dont spam bluhero say you can say good stuff about the fourm why dont know
Back to top Go down

This Site Rocks Almost Rocks Like Sonic ZONE
Page 1 of 1